Friday, June 10, 2016

Muhammad Ali Boxer's quotes regarding Islam and Muslims

Great legend Muhammad Ali has been passed away but he drop some memory in the world. Here are some of his quotes regarding Islam and Muslims


and others.
The word 'Islam' means 'peace.' The word 'Muslim' means 'one who surrenders to God.' But the press makes us seem like haters. Muhammad Ali

Allah's the Arabic term for God. Stand up for God, fight for God, work for God and do the right thing, and go the right way, things will end up in your corner. Muhammad Ali

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. Muhammad Ali
He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life. Muhammad Ali

The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.
I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want. Muhammad Ali

Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything. Muhammad Ali 

I have been so great in boxing they had to create an image like Rocky, a white image on the screen, to counteract my image in the ring. America has to have its white images, no matter where it gets them. Jesus, Wonder Woman, Tarzan and Rocky. Muhammad Ali

My trainer don't tell me nothing between rounds. I don't allow him to. I fight the fight. All I want to know is did I win the round. It's too late for advice. Muhammad Ali

Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are. Muhammad Ali

Wars of nations are fought to change maps. But wars of poverty are fought to map change. Muhammad Ali


I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark. Muhammad Ali


His official website is http://muhammadali.com

No comments:

Post a Comment