Here is the criteria for the transfer of the teaching staff of the Government of the Punjab Pakistan. In continuation of this Departments transfer Policy 2013 vide even No dated 17.04.2013, 24.06.2014 the competent authority has been pleased to approve the following amendments / Addition for
facilitation of teachers regarding their posting / transfer near their residence subject to the availability of vacant post.
1. In case of standalone primary school, primary portion of higher level school or each portion of consolidated Model Primary School running with one or two teachers, the teachers shall not be transferred with out ensuring substitute.
2. As one time dispensation during entire service, divorced and widow teachers may be transferred against vacancy during ban and before completing three years tenure in the present school,
3. As one time dispensation during entire service married teachers / Educators may be transferred against vacancy during lifting of ban before completing three years tenure in the present school.
4. Mutual transfer of teachers / Educators may be allowed in the same discipline / subject / post / scale during ban on posting / transfer.
5. Transfer of disabled teachers may be allowed against vacancy during ban on transfer/ posting before completing three years tenure subject to recommendation of a Medical Board indicating that the disability of the teacher hinders his/her mobility furthermore posting /transfer due to any other aliment which also hinders the mobility of teacher ( verified by Medical Board) must also be allowed during ban).
6. Posting / transfer of teachers retiring on superannuation retirement from service within next one year also be allowed during lifting of ban without applying the condition of three years tenure in their current posting.
7. Request of Female teachers for transfers made on the grounds that their place of posting is too far away from their residences shall also be assigned highest priority during lifting of ban, subject to availability of posts without applying the condition of completion of three years tenure, and
8. Head teachers of high, higher secondary, comprehensive Model and pilot secondary schools may allowed to be transferred against vacant post under identification of posts after completion of three years active service in the present school during lifting of ban.
Here is the copy of the notification of the amendment.